Monday, September 10, 2007

Religion

Where has faith gone these days? Why do people insist on attacking religion yet putting all their faith in far-fetched and ever changing scientific beliefs? I want to find out the answers to these questions. Personally I am a Christian and believes in God, because out of all the crazy beliefs out there in this wacky world, that is what makes the most sense to me. However, that is just me. This blog is for people to comment on their views, and I look forward to talking to people about faith and life and stuff :D

7 comments:

weelaine said...

im not a christian. but i do think theres some pretty crazy things going on out there. i duno if this has anything to with this but i think its silly how some people can say theyre against one thing and totally be a hypocrite and turn around and do exactly what they said they were against.

*hope that made sense*

athelete518 said...

that's what I like about Christianity. To me it is not confusing, and things don't contradict. I will pray for you :D

Unknown said...

This is a coooool blog!!!!!! I think it's a great way to tell others about Christianity. And I've decided I want to be a missionary when I grow up!! Yay!

athelete518 said...

Wow I'm happy for you Kiki. It's great that this blog has inspired people YAY. But dude deciding to be a missionary is taking a HUGE step man, make sure you work hard so you can achieve your goal!

Anisha said...

Yeah, I realized I wanted to be a missionary this summer, when I went on a mission trip to Mexico. So now I'm working really hard to learn Spanish. I'm gonna take it all they way through 12th grade so I can speak it fluently. I think being a missionary is a really big thing, but I want to do it!!

athelete518 said...

good for you kiki! You might also consider learning Chinese, there are a lot of places that speak Chinese.

athelete518 said...

I just hope you have a good teacher, my teacher's EEEEEnglish EEEz vooorse than miii mom's!